Sunday, June 22, 2008

No work - party time!




Carleton recently started a new job in Irvine, so we've had some time off between jobs to move and play! Apollo has been on a plane more than some people have in their whole lifetime!


We've had fun in Cancun...

Robyn and Heidi are dancing the polka to the sounds of a Mexican street organ in Xcaret.



Moab...
Here's grandpa Kevin with Apollo Kevin near the climbing wall in Moab. What studs!




Robyn went to see Phantom in Vegas with her old Hillcrest buddies while Carleton took Apollo wakeboarding with the Copa grandparents in northern California.

Here's the little guy just floating in the lake.

And just last week, we went to Provo to celebrate Carleton's grandparents' 90th birthday party. We stopped off to visit with both sets of Robyn's grandparents.


At 88, Grandpa Skenandore is still riding his motorcycle and doing Dance Dance Revolution.

Here's Apollo with his namesake, the best burger joint around.

Carleton's Grandparents rented a 14,000 square foot mansion for everyone to stay in for a weekend - what a memorable and fun experience!

12 comments:

Mrs. B said...

So good to hear from you! Apollo is gorgeous. And you are looking fabulous too! Can't wait to see more!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

It is good to see you didn't waste any of that time off. Cancun is a blast!

Sara G said...

Robyn! I LOVE YOU!!! I'm so glad you started a blog. When are you coming to Utah again? Looks like you had a great time in Cancun...Apollo is such a doll.

Michelle C said...

Well glad to see we can keep up with you this way since you were like 20 min away and didn't even call us to say hi. Stinkers. Cute little baby. Fun to see his chub rolls. Looks like you've been having some fun the last little while. Good for you!

Ali said...

yea, Rob! So glad to see some pics of your cute bambino! You look great. Do you live in Irvine? I ran a 1/2 there last year. It's soooo pretty!

Cancun is so fun! How fun to go with Heidi! Where do they live now? Take care!

Jacqui said...

Awesome trips! What a cute little munchkin you have. I am glad you've joined the blogging world. Do you need another invite to my blog? It's private right now. Let me know. XO

jjaoee@gmail.com

Rachael said...

Carelton and Robyn - thank you for sending us your blog info! Lovely to see Apollo getting so big. What cute picture on the left of the two babies and the bottoms.

How is motherhood/fatherhood going?

The Ericksons said...

Hey! I cannot believe all you have done with little Apollo. I serioulsy have got to get out more with Paige! We miss you guys! Our card group needs more people...so sad you left! I hope all is well. - Brittany

Tara said...

Yeah! You guys sure know how to have fun! I'm excited to keep in touch with you this way! Your Apollo sure is a cutie! Love you!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Hey there!
You guys probably don't know me, but I am Grady Howell's personal blog secretary/wife! He forwarded your blog and wanted me to leave a little comment! I've heard many good things about Copa and so I feel like I do know you a little. I just wanted to say what a cute little chuncky baby Apollo is!!! So adorable! And I love the name! Especially if he is really named after Apollo Burger...quite hilarious! Love that place, although have you noticed they've changed their fries lately? Not as good that's for sure! Well, Grady says Hi and we hope you're doing well! Cute blog! And feel free to check out ours if you'd like!

Jenn said...

wow, Apollo is getting so big! I can't believe how fast kids grow! Looks like you guys are havin' fun!

Kami said...

I am glad to see you're a blogger. Looks like you've been having fun the past little bit. Your little guy is adorable!