Sunday, August 29, 2010

Celebrety News

My darling friend, Jill, is going to be on Dating in the Dark tomorrow (Monday, Aug. 30th) so watch. She's having a party at her house starting with dessert in the dark. We met working for SuperCamp. She's turned me on to meditating, good food, and inspiring me overall to be better.


During preschool, Annie goes over to Katie's house-Annie is in good hands. I had to keep the email Katie sent about her her first day:
Today went really well and Annie is a joy to watch. She never fussed or cried and always remember to say please. What a sweet and kind little girl you have. Annie was so kind to Anna. When Anna was a little fussy, due to sleepiness, Annie offered Anna her BUNNY to make her feel better. Annie also made me laugh. She found three links that were linked together and put her hands through the two end ones. Then she walked around the house like she was handcuffed. Silly girl. I hope that your first day went well and that both you and the kids had fun. Thank you for letting me spend some time with your sweet Annie.




We've been swimming a couple days this week-perfect weather. Apollo's always up for hanging out with his best buddies.







Apollo's in love. We watched baby Anna on Friday and Apollo wanted to hold and talk to her all night.



The kids have been having a lot of fun with the Anthony's. Apollo yelled out "It's a Party!" the last two times they were here while jumping on the trampoline and having fun.

4 comments:

The Ericksons said...

How fun! those kids of yours just keep getting cuter!

melbel said...

You're amazing. I've been reading your other blog and the effort you put into the kids is inspirational. I feel like I should be one step ahead of the kids and plan fun/educational things like that. You're so fun!

Lisa said...

there's a swimmer in the background (blue bikini) and it's kind of disturbing LOL! i watched dating in the dark!!!! (just read your post today but watched it last night anyway and totally know which one is jill!) did she stay with that guy!?

Catherine said...

I'm SO impressed you are doing a 10k and a triathlon!! Also teaching a preschool, that's harder than those first 2 put together, and something I don't think I could ever do! I'm definitely watching Dark/Dating today to check it out! We miss you guys and are glad things are going well, what is Carleton doing at Barbacoa? Our new address is 2113 Stampede Dr. in Farmington, 84025. p.s. I love the picture of Annie in the dress with the green shoes, so cute!