Sunday, January 30, 2011

Creative marries Follow Through

My good friend, Katie, was on Wipeout the other night so I went over to watch the first airing with her and some friends (you can see it on Hulu-the Musical Snow Wipeout). She did great.







Here's how we brought in the new year with friends.



First Curlers.



First time making pb and js.



Testing out our new lunchboxes (I bought one for everyone for Christmas). We went on a beautiful hike after our picnic. Thank you CA for a warm and adventurous winter.




Annie really likes hers.



Here's how I found this happy little couple the other day sharing a seat - had to snap a photo.


The new addition to our family. Carleton has had it reset...twice...and still has to go in for surgery tomorrow to get pins drilled into his hand. He'll have a cast for about three weeks. He's becoming a pro at using his left hand.



Creative married Follow Through. My mind is always full of fun things to try and do and Carleton makes it happen.



Annie at her best...and most happy. She's got her heels on. We're happy to say everyone in the family is now potty trained.

6 comments:

Josh and Heidi Balling said...

Your family is so cute! The photo of Annie in her car seat could be an old photo of Rob. We look forward to seeing you guys again!

Kirsten said...

Love all of it! I am so jealous of the s'mores from the fireplace. It's my dream... For now I will settle for roasting them over our stove. :o)

Brandon and Hayley Gordon said...

You are such a creative thing! I love checking in on all the fun things that you are doing with your kiddos. It inspires me to be better with mine. Hopefully I can keep it up! I also love how much you talk about goal setting. It reminds me why I need to do it as well. Keep updating and motivating me please? ha! miss you!

Michelle C said...

Love the bum picture! We have that cute bubble gum lunch box too. Love it. Poor Carleton and his hand! I said to Bri," see, you can get hurt!". Looks like youy're having good times out there!

juju said...

Robyn! Can you send me your address? I threw away the envelope and want to send you a thank you. Ava wore the black headband on sunday with her black jumper and it was...so...dang...cute. Wished I had your cell to send you a picture. Hope you get this soon!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures had me laughing - love them! And what's up with Carleton's hand? I've missed the details. But really - your poor husband - seems like he's always banged up from some bike ride somewhere. Hope the arm heals up soon...