Monday, January 16, 2012

 Parks is coming soon...we think.


As I write this, I am having painful contraction after another.  Carleton and I have spent the day at the hospital with consistent contractions four minutes apart.  I came in dilated to a 2 and because I didn't dilate more, I got sent home, the hour and a half walk at the hospital didn't help. 




 I took these pictures after doing a step class this morning.  I've been hoping working out would put me into labor.  We're probably going back tonight so we're crossing our fingers;)




 


 We made these signs.  Apollo's idea was the "I love you Parks."  Annie and Apollo designed cars for the poster and drew pictures for him.  We decorated Parks' room yesterday (sooooo cute-can't wait to post pics!) and put this sign on his door.  We're are all looking forward to meet him!






 Gymnastics.  Annie is in her same mommy and me class.  I love doing this with her.  Apollo has his own class with 5 out of the 6 kids being boys.  He takes it with Apollo and Donny.  Apollo and Annie love their class.


















 

 



The kids have loved pushing each other around on this thing lately.

 

 The kids worked for a long time designing cars.  Awesome gift, Carol!





 Our house has had a complete make over.  I can't wait to take before and after pictures.


















2 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

We are so excited for Parks to come! Good luck with the labor and delivery. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Anjanette said...

Good luck! I just know it will be easy breezy for you:) What a lucky boy to have such fantastic siblings to make him love-y posters. So cute!