Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Good Eats.


 Parks likes to eat.  At six months, we started him on solid foods.  He makes crazy noises when he eats-a big talker and likes to hear himself yell.  We continue to enjoy this sweet boy.  We've been busy lately with beach trips and other fun activities.  I sometimes feel like I'm treading water with three kids-there's so much in life to enjoy and such a short time to enjoy it all. 

This week I'm doing my first triathlon.  I enjoy races-I always feel so inspired when I do them.  We had a fun work out last Sat.  We went to a bike trail in Irving.  Carleton roller bladed, Apollo biked, and Annie and Parks rode in the stroller (Annie had a fever).  Apollo is crazy about biking like his dad and can go over curbs and go on long rides.  When I told him another down hill was coming (and another uphill on the other side)-he said with determination, "I can do it."  We are totally enjoying this time and stage with Apollo.  He is a good boy and so enjoyable to be around.  I am going to really treasure this last year with him before he goes to kindergarten.  We have some very fun plans this year.



Because she has a brother, Annie loves playing with cars and Legos (along with all her girly stuff).  I came down the other morning (she's our earlier riser) and saw this.  She said they're working on Holley (the car in the middle).
 


 Annie and I did our first mask.  Love having a girl.  We've been into fun nails lately.  We both have painted nails with glitter we sprinkled on top right now.


The kids love to take turns and dance for me.  We love dance parties in general.

3 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Fun times and cute kids!! I agree with you - so much to do and so little time!

Rachael said...

You always inspire me Robyn - always positive :)

Tara said...

What beautiful children you have! You said it so perfectly- so much to do and not enough time!