Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Last Monday Carleton got off work because he had put in some long hours the week before. We went to the beach. Apollo and Robyn played on the beach playground and Carleton went body surfing.










Last Saturday we went to San Diego. Carleton ran a 10k race that he had been training for (for over 6 months!). It was a beautiful day and the race was along the water.




















After the race we went for a little hike around Torrey Pines. It was amazing with the cliffs, water, sand and pines. Apollo doesn't like to be carried anymore and kept saying "help please" until we let him loose to walk.







Robyn just started a new blog. Check it out on the top right corner of this page.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Wow, Rob, what a comment... is that a spammer? Someone you know? I didn't read it.

Just wanted to say you look awesome and I can't believe it's almost time. How are you doing? How was your last labor? I'd love to hear from you again... can't believe it's been so long! Love you.

Jen said...

You are one active pregnant woman! Good for you!

Tara said...

I can tell you are nature lovers- that's great! And it's so beautiful there! I can't wait to see your little Annie. I love that name! (By the way, you were my fav. companion too, Robyn! Thanks for keeping in touch!) Love you!