Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Carleton!!

10 reasons why marrying Carleton was the best decision I ever made:

1. He treats me like a Queen. Women of America would salivate if they new all Carleton does for me. He always puts me first and is teaching me what it's like to be a Christlike spouse.

2. He gets more
handsome every year.

3. He is
sooooo fun and funny. I always say that I've been a happy person but I found true happiness when I met him. I'm addicted to him!

4. He is my perfect match. He has so many strengths where I don't and together we fit so well. He is motivated, yet chill-works hard but can relax-is brilliant, yet knows how to let others shine.


5. He has a great
zest for life. He sets goals, loves the outdoors (he just got home from buying some new climbing shoes), pushes himself in running, is a gamer, is competitive, and has an overall fun attitude.

6. Even though I think he's perfect, he's still real. I can be myself and he loves me unconditionally.


7. Not only do I adore him, but so does Apollo. Apollo drops whatever he is doing and
runs to Dad when he comes home-you've never seen a kid more excited to see Dad. I love to watch them play together.

8. He is a
good person. He has a sense to know if someone needs help or something needs to be done and he jumps right in to help.

9. I am home when I am with him. I am full of joy when I am with him.

10. He loves God.


This week Carleton's coworker, Carol, wanted to have a birthday party for Carleton around a fire pit on the beach. We found out on Tues. that we would be rained out so we'll have to party later. We had a fun night with just the two of us while Apollo had fun with Mia and Miles. Carleton got his birthday burger so he was definitely happy.

Apollo loves to have his feet rubbed. Carleton took a bunch of pics the other morning when the sun was coming in.

2 comments:

Reeve family said...

Robyn, I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Congrats, and she's almost here! Hope all is well!

Kami said...

Happy Birthday Carleton! I miss you Robyn. How are things? Looks like the baby is coming REALLY soon!