Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Little Joys

I love this picture. I told my sister, I think this is the best pic I've ever taken. Apollo laid down by Annie to play with her and I hoped I could get the camera in time. Apollo is sooo adorable with little Annie. The other day he and Dad came home and I wanted to say hello to him and give him a hug. He heard Annie crying, so he went right past me to help her out. I think they'll be good friends.




The Crusty.
When my mom was here, she taught him how to do a crusty. He does it for us and we always bust out laughing because he'll do a supper happy face right afterward.


Cute.

Right now Apollo is in bed singing to himself.

He is always asking for a bath and gets so excited when he gets one. Whenever we change his clothes or diaper he gets excited thinking it's bath time. A couple of days ago he kept trying to take his clothes of saying "bath" and I had to distract him.

Carleton rubbed Apollo's feet after dinner tonight and he said "good".

When Mom and Heidi were here, we put Apollo in his car seat, in the tub (Marshal was in his bed). Mom heard him say "help please" in the night (maybe he needed a little stretch) and she said that haunted her for the rest of the night.

Mom took him to the hot tub and he would say "ready" and then step off into the water. He does that off a little chair we bought him from the dollar store. It's so funny because he has to work himself up to do it.

Here are some cute pics of little Annie. She looks so trendy with her little Ugs (thanks Callie). She is changing and growing every day. She's really filling out and growing out of her jamies. She is such a good baby.






1 comment:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Annie is such a doll!! I'm glad Apollo is such a good big brother for her.