Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free at Last...Free at Last!!

Carleton and I took the kids for a long trip in the stroller with our roller blades. It feels so good not to be pregnant! I can run again (my Dr. told me to stop) and play Dance Dance Revolution (although I don't know if the guy below us is as excited).

We found an apartment about 7 miles from Carleton's work where we can rent month to month while we look for a place to buy. We'll miss having a running trail right outside our apartment and having Carleton home for lunch.

I made a little headband for Annie. I learned how to make it from a girl at church and tried it out the other day. It's kind of big. I'm going to put it on my creative blog so if you want to make it go to growmegrowyou.blogspot.com.


Apollo and I made a little fort.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I hear you sister! After a pregnancy (in your case two) you really appreciate the things your body can do when it is not caring for another human being. It is sometimes nice to have it all to yourself:) Glad you guys are having so much fun. Good luck in the house hunting!

Ali said...

I'm glad you guys found a place! Congrats! Does that mean you'll still be in our ward??

Michelle C said...

Nice. I totally understand that! Cute headband. Oh, and what happened to that cute little old house? Did it not work out?

melbel said...

The bow is as big as her head! Hehehe, so cute!

Tara said...

What sweet and cute kids you have! You are such a great Mom! I think the headband is so cute! You are multitalented!

Alyosha said...

I love Annie's leg warmers. Sunny has six different pairs--I think they're so cute!

Rachael said...

I liked how you said you love being "not" pregnant. I remember feeling that same emotion in Connecticut after my baby girl. It's like this amazing sense of returning to who you are - even though it's not quite the same, slim body you had...you're almost there :)