Sunday, May 10, 2009

Annie Love

I take pics of Annie and Apollo all the time because Apollo is so cute with her. He is always kissing her, wants to hold her, and brings her things. Here are just some random pics I took this last week. Apollo always brings Annie's toy when I lay her down for "tummy time" and he lays by her. He's her little protector.



We went on a hike near here called "Top of the World". It was beautiful with the fog surrounding us and beautiful views.


Happy Mother's Day. Carleton got me some beautiful and cool things, but the best gift was a Mom's Day nap while he played with the kids.

Why I love my mom-Tammy:
*She's very creative. From making up fun games to making a creative craft
*She's good at making things. She refinishes, paints, uses a scroll saw, and makes anything beautiful.
*She always loves and encourages us
*She's an incredible Grandma. It's amazing to watch her play with my kids-she really gets down and plays with them and includes them.
*She is fun to be with
*She always included us in all she did from cool hikes finding pottery to fun trips.
*She's beautiful
*She thinks of others
*She's always been a good friend to me
*Down to earth
I hope be the kind of mother she has been and is to me. I admire and want to be like her.

Congrats Jordan! Happy Graduation! To describe Jordie-Tall, not dark, handsome, fun, caring, thoughtful, smart, personable, has a lot of friends, good uncle and brother. Enjoy BYU-Idaho!

5 comments:

bjandsdavis said...

You've got some good lookin' kiddos! Apollo is so sweet. It makes me want another one.

Ali said...

It was fun to see Annie in real life, today! What a sweet little chunk she is :) I still have your gift in my car. I should just bring it by sometime this week. I'll give you a call. I love the pictures you have of your kids- so happy!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

So cute!! What a nice big brother!!

Michelle C said...

You guys make the cutest little kids. That Annie is a doll. You guys are so adventurous. Look at all the stuff you're doing with kiddos! Fun.

Rachael said...

That crib picture is the best! :)