Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 months old!

We all spent a fun day at the beach on Sat. Apollo loves the water, Annie loves the hammock, Carleton loves learning to surf, and I love hanging out with friends and family. We had a cool spot to barbecue and be close to the waves.




Last Tuesday I met up with friends I worked with doing summer camps. What a fun group! I laughed so hard. Apollo was with friends so it was just Annie and me. We went hiking, to the beach, and out to dinner. We got back about 1 in the morning. I am lucky to have such good friends.



We did some finger painting with Apollo's little playgroup buddies.



Annie is 4 months old. Here is what we know so far:-She loves loves loves to smile and does so with her whole body
-She is not real sometimes-she's just so good
-She's almost always happy, but when she's ever fussy, we'll put her in her chair outside or lay her down with toys and she's good again
-She loves to eat. She was in the 44% for height and 87% for weight at her 2 mo. checkup. We'll see this week what's up at the doc.
-She adores Apollo and Apollo adores her. He likes to tickle, swing, and kiss her.
-She takes 4 naps a day and sleeps 11-12 hours at night (tomorrow she starts her new schedule only taking 3 naps a day-what a life!)
-She brings a very sweet spirit into out house
-She loves to be sung to and rocked
-She rolled over on her 4 mo. birthday
-She is a cute little "talker" making cute coos
-She plays with her little toys above her chair
-She's ticklish but doesn't really laugh too much yet (She laughed for the first time last week) so she kind of holds her breath


Here is a mobile I made for Annie. I'm going to post it on my other blog so you can check it out if you want to make one.

8 comments:

JaNae said...

Hey Robyn! Your kids are so so cute!! I'm sure you're just an amazing mom. I also like your other blog and am looking forward to trying out a few things! I'm so glad we can keep in touch better...I'll definitely stay tuned!!

Ali said...

I love that mobile idea! Evan would LOVE that! We should get together sometime, we miss seeing you guys around! ...and the blog just isn't cutting it.

Ali said...

Oh, she is such a doll! I can't believe it's been 4 months! Time flies! We are moving at the end of this week. I still have a baby present for your little Annie. Send me your address and I'll mail it to you. aliseaman79@gmail.com

And, I think you have my silver bowl with lid, from so long ago... some time I'll get that back... maybe when we come on vacation here? :) It's been a whirlwind few weeks and now it's packing and recovering time...

Anyhow, you look great!

Lisa said...

love that pic of annie. she's way cute with her mouth open :)

Tara said...

What a cute mobile! You have so many great ideas! Annie sounds like such a sweet little girl and she is cute to match, too!

Shaina said...

How fun that you are close enough to hang out with some of the good ole supercamp crew! Annie is getting so big! Where does the time go? So tips for post pregnancy... ummmmmm well, the way it worked for me was: I ran a marathon when I was 6 weeks pregnant, and then I got deathly with morning sickness ill for 3 weeks so I started the second trimester about 11 pounds underweight. And my body didn't want to gain more than it had to I guess? That's all I've got. Just keep running, just keep running (I started running this weekend!!!)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

I love the picture of Day. She really is into it. I might just have to buy her some!

Rachael said...

Robyn - that mobile is beautiful! I wish I could have made something similar when my kids were that age. And Annie is so cute!! That picture of her in the hammock - makes me want to take a nap :)