Sunday, January 31, 2010

Carleton's Post

Robyn's over hot gluing some cute piece of craftware together, so I get to steal the keyboard tonight for a change. Robyn had some great stories and pictures for me this week - check out the joys of doing laundry with 2 kids and the wash room 300 yards away...

Robyn ditched me on Wednesday to stay with her dad in San Diego - I was feeling productive, so I cleaned up the place and did the taxes, too.

Just want to take a moment to share the joy of mountain biking - I really love getting out there on the trail. I've biked in several different states across the West, from New Mexico to Utah to Washington, but I've been pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality of the trails in Orange County (not pictured here - this was Albuquerque). Thanks to Brad and James for the great ride yesterday - even though we are criminals...


That's about all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Smittys said...

I just laughed my head off at the laundry picture! I love it!
Carlton come try the hills of Vegas!

Jodi said...

Love the laundry. I wish you lived closer you could come do laundry here any time.

Rachael said...

The laundry picture is the best! :)