Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rainy Days

We are too spoiled here and wonder what's happening if the weather is less than perfect. Our workout group met in the nursery this week-fun for the kids to play together and with the toys. My dad came for some meetings in San Diego so he came by to hang out with us. We walked along the beach and went out to the Pancake house (our fav. place).




Annie's been sick again. She had a hard time breathing the other night (without any other symptoms) so we called the nurse. She's had a cold ever since-fever, can't breathe, leakage out of her eyes, nose and mouth. She still entertains us and has a big smile. Apollo asks to play with Annie now and they have a great time together.

Check out Annie's teeth coming in:) Funny. We painted each others' face on one of the rainy days.



Well, we're headed outside to ride some bikes. Oh, I wanted to jot down how cute Apollo was today. Carleton stayed home with Annie from church today so Apollo and I were hanging out. There was a lady sitting by us that a man had helped to her seat from a wheelchair. I found out later she had a stroke so even though she can't speak or move very well, she is all there mentally. Apollo went over to her (I never said anything to him) and gave her one of his cars. For a lot of sacrament meeting, they "played" together. He was driving his planes over her skirt and she could kind of hold his planes a little too. It was very touching to watch them. Apollo is a sweet boy.

5 comments:

Ali said...

Aw, what a touching story- I bet Apollo made that lady's week!

I hope Annie feels much better soon...

Jodi said...

Rain or shine I'm totally jealous of your CA weather.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Love that picture of Apollo and Annie playing together - so precious!! I also love the face paint - what a creative idea!!

Mrs. B said...

Love your rainy day activities. I'm not functioning so well on little sleep. I need WAY more. I am getting sick a lot, cranky a lot, nap a lot. Last night was pretty good--Ian was only up once! I'm praying it will continue, and no more of this 5x a night!

Rachael said...

Yes - we heard about the rainy days there. It headed our way and turned to complete snow :)