Friday, October 1, 2010

Little Buddies

Annie and Apollo are becoming such cute little friends. Annie adores him and follows him everywhere, but she knows how to push his buttons by taking off with his things or wearing his shoes. He says things like, "you said that really well" or "you look pretty, Ann", and he calls her "sweetie". He is very, very sweet to her. I love how they are so close in age and get to experience the world together.



I came out to this scene the other day. Apollo asking Annie to find things on each page and Annie pointing them out.




Annie's trying to get to the books further back in the cupboard. She and Apollo are obsessed with books. Annie can sit forever by herself and look through book after book many times a day. They are both bringing me new books to read.




They dumped out all the toys and rode in their train I think it was.





Here we made a cave with the laundry I just washed to hide from the dinosaurs. We read, took a fake nap, sang songs, told stories (Apollo tells cute little stories)-all in our dark cave by candlelight.




I feel very blessed to spend each day with the little people I enjoy most.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I was thinking of you just this morning. I'm so glad my kids are close in age too, but we are working on "not sitting on baby" and such right now. Looking forward to them being able to interact more. :)

Jody said...

So cute! Don't you love that they are such good friends. It makes a moms heart melt when you see your kids treat each other with so much love. So precious!

melbel said...

You've created such an amazing family. Between this and your other blog about preschool, I just want to be you! :) So sweet that your kids are so good to each other.

Rachael said...

Love the bottom shot of her in the bookcase. Those are the best :)