Sunday, November 7, 2010

According to Carleton

Carleton here - It's been a great few weeks since the last post - I got to have surgery again! Much easier recovery this time as only one side was needing the mesh patch - Robyn says I'm a bionic man now :) My only problem is that I'm off exercise for 4 weeks - I'm dying to ride!

This post is a potpourri of fun stuff:

Apollo got to go to his best buddy's new house for his first sleepover - they were happy digging in the yard and doing whatever, didn't matter - they always have fun together.


Annie and Apollo got dressed up for Tuesday music makers before Halloween...a cuter pirate and witch (I think?) there's never been.

Here's a picture from earlier this summer - Apollo on the skiboard at Bear Lake. He got out and water skied at 2 years old - how cool is that!

More from Apollo's 3rd Birthday Party - he loved having his cousins in town, and Carol's cakes were a huge hit - looked amazing and tasted good to boot. Gracy celebrated her 4th birthday at the same time.

Maddy can't help but be awesome with kids - here she is reading a fun Halloween story to the partygoers.



Carol took all the kids while the cousins were here and made play-dough with them - she's a whiz with kids...Maddy remembered when Carol babysat last year, and Maddy was hoping that she would get to see Carol again - wish was granted. Just shows how cool Carol is! We parents had a great night out while the kids were in good hands.

Messing around at the beach - Robyn and Heidi have the coolest husbands in the world.


When Josh and Heidi came out a few weeks ago it was one of my favorite vacations ever - we mountain biked, climbed, and wakeboarded all in one week, as well as went to the beach, went to a Jack Johnson concert, had a birthday party for the kids - awesome trip.

Josh ripping it up on the slalom ski - check the nice rooster tail as well as how low to the water he is - very talented.

I landed a couple more back rolls on the wakeboard - it was a great day on the lake - flat water and great company - thanks to my parents for having us out!



Heidi took this while we were out climbing at Ortega Falls - I couldn't resist putting it here - such a cutie!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that is Apollo out there on the water! He is so talented!