Sunday, September 18, 2011

Celebrating Annie

This week Annie went on a camp out with Carleton, joined Apollo for preschool, and had her first gymnastics class.


Reunion of some of my favorite people. We all met and worked together doing SuperCamps.


Good luck Michelle and Steve in Australia!





We're doing a coop preschool for Apollo this year. He loves it! Annie joined us when I had it here. She did everything with us and was so into everything. I'm going to be going through a letter of the week with her starting next week, including fun activities. She really enjoys the alone time with mom when Apollo's gone. We love cooking and doing activities together.


Apollo made these all by himself without a pattern!! They're perfectly symmetrical. He works on his "Melty Beads" and other activities like workbooks, Legos, cars, or coloring while Annie takes her naps.



Apollo and Deacon at the water park.




Apollo's first soccer class. Carleton said Apollo and Deacon were joined at the hip for the first practice. Thanks Shannon for the pics.









Annie has been looking forward to camping with Daddy for days. Every night in our "thankfuls" she says she's thankful "baby's gonna walk." I talked to her a long time ago about how we could take the baby out and show him things like the trees. But, the night before the camp out she said, "I'm thankful baby...I'm gonna ride my bike (they took it camping) and go camping with Daddy."



She came home with her crafts in hand, so excited to show me what she had made at the campout.




Annie LOVES LOVES her gymnastics class. Her favorite was the trampoline.












One of my highlights this week was celebrating Carol's birthday. We ate breakfast and crafted (this is what my dreams are made of-I could craft every day with these girls). They are some of the cutest girls and I felt energized just being around them (and having Carol help me with my Christmas stockings-muchas gracias).


Annie and Apollo love Carol. She spoils them. I slept in this morning and came down to a fort Carleton helped the kids build. The kids have been playing with their new castle and race track.




On the way to church today Apollo asked, "How did that baby get in your tummy?" They say things that crack me up every day. I'm a very lucky and happy mom.

2 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Fun times! Love all the pictures!

Rachael said...

The picture of Annie doing the craft is so so cute. Love the little arms and fingers :) You guys do such fun stuff and keep active - love it!

And I love your goal to be more streamlined towards the things you love. Good lesson for all of us.