Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enjoying Parks



The kids love love love their little brother.  They are always so thoughtful of him.  Annie gave him her little bear to keep him company.








  I saw this and had to take a pic.  Thought it was so cute with her little arm on him.
The other day Parks was fussing a little and Annie wanted to hold him (she doesn't mind if he fusses).  She held and rocked him and sang to him until he fell asleep.

 

Which kid is bigger?


First feeding from a bottle.  Parks ate like a pro.  It will be great for date nights.







Carleton and I are eating healthy -trying new recipes-and getting ready for our 10 year anniversary cruise this May.  Love this trail mix.




7 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Oh, Parks looks soooo adorable!!! Wish we could be there to snuggle him!!

MamaT said...

Good for you taking on the challenge to eat healthy! I need to do a better job, but it has been really hard the last few weeks. Parks is SO cute!! Talk to you soon.

MamaT said...

I thought about something that might be beneficial to your commitment to eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies. I got a food saver for Christmas and it really does work. I prefer the containers to using the bags, but the salad really does stay fresh for 2 weeks. I am still figuring it out, but for berries and veggies that are pre cut and tend to go bad really fast it might be something worth looking into.

Jodi said...

Man those cheeks are cute.

I want to hear more about what you are eating these days.

Rachael said...

Love the stories of your kids with Parks. Makes me want to have just one more - but we're good :)

Tara said...

What a cute little guy!! That so sweet about Annie singing him to sleep! If you have some healthy recipes to recommend- I'd love to hear them!!

Kimberly said...

Wow, what a darling baby!! I love how cute Apollo and Annie are with him!! Good luck with the healthy challenge (I'm still trying to lose my baby fat, too) - that will be a really fun cruise in May!!