Saturday, March 17, 2012

Annie's 3

 Annie.  She is our joy.  I told Carleton yesterday that she makes me laugh all day long with her darling comments.  She has a great sense of humor and fun.  Annie:
-is almost always happy.
-is fearless.  She love to climb and jump on everything.  She has no problem with trying something new.  She often does something first before Apollo will try it.
-is coordinated.  She's amazing at gymnastics, the trampoline...anything physical.
- funny.
-gives great tight hugs.
-loves books-to look through them herself or be read to.
-loves preschool with Mom.  After we drop Apollo off she says "just me and Mommy".  Now we add Parks to the list.  She loves individual attention.
-enjoys riding her bike, coloring, painting, beading, crafts, playing dress up.
-likes cooking with Mom and Apollo.
-loves playing with Apollo.  They are best buddies.  They pretend play with their cars and play legos.
-is always excited when Daddy comes home-she loves to play "Shark", "Rocking Chair", and "Which Color" with him (all made up games).

Annie is amazing with Parks.  She doesn't mind holding him him when he's crying.  She holds him and he calms down.  She's good at rocking him to sleep too.  She says "I want him to hold me" and "I want to give him a smile" (when she tries to get him to smile).  She'll make a wonderful little mama some day.

She had so much fun at her birthday party...yummy waffles...music and parachute games listening to our dance party music, the Black Eyed Peas.












































When Annie hold Parks she always says "take a picture."  He's looks almost as big as her now.






















































I came into the room and these two were dancing together. 




























Letter K is for kisses.




Annie broker her collarbone falling out of bed.  She's a tough girl.





I put the boys to work (they loved using tools) to take off all the door knobs in our house.  We're going to spray paint all of them.








Apollo looooooves Parks and is always talking to him and trying to make him smile.  He told me the other day that he had just smiled at him "a hundred times."



I love the Bumbo.  It's like Parks can be part of the family and hang out with us.  We love having this amazingly good baby in our home.  I went to a baby shower today and I missed my buddy the whole time.  I held him the other night and smiled at him without saying anything.  He smiled back and kept smiled as I laughed.  Another night, Carleton brought him in so I could feed him.  I talked to him and he had the hugest wide open-mouth smile and started to move his whole body-he couldn't contain his joy.  I'm going to wake him up in 20 minutes from his nap to feed him and I'm looking forward to seeing my chubby boy.

Apollo wanted to take pictures with the camera-just me and chubs.




4 comments:

Anjanette said...

Oh my! So many great pictures. I always love your thoughts. And...may I just say I want to come to one of your parties. 6 cans of redi-whip? I am so there:)

Anjanette said...

oh. Just kidding. only 5 cans. Regardless, I still want to come.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I'm glad Annie had a fun birthday. Parks is adorable!! I love to see all your updates.

Rachael said...

Love the pictures hung across the window idea - have to remember that for next birthday time.

Darling photos! I love how you encourage your toddlers with Parks. I'm too paranoid about germs and dropping :)