Sunday, June 24, 2012

Loving Summer


 My highlight this week was running a race along the ocean with Eve.  She called me the day before and asked if I wanted to join her for a race.  So fun!!  We chatted the whole time.  I love running and love my friend Eve.  She's such a go getter mom and I left with new ideas to try after our chat.  Exercising is my anti-depressant.  I feel so much more positive and my thinking is so much clearer.  I'm excited to be doing my first triathlon next month.

 The kids have had fun with the water lately.  They love playing on the trampoline with the hose.


Apollo is amazing with Parks.  He said the other day, "Every time I see him, I always want to kiss him."  He loves to make Parks smile.



Annie's helping Carleton with the yard work.  Carleton cut all the branches and ivy back while Annie took it down and put it in a pile.




Parks' girls.  He doesn't know how good he has it-it was funny to have three crying babies in a row.


 We had an amazing night!  Beautiful hike, incredible friends, all you can eat Korean barbeque, and Boba.  Carleton ate more than all of us combined!


Happy Father's Day.  The kids worked hard on their cards.



"New" Slide.  Thanks Brad!


 Annie in all her glory.

1 comment:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Fun times, cute pictures, adorable kids!!