Sunday, July 1, 2012

So In Love.



Right now Annie and Apollo are in Parks' room (Annie on a chair and Apollo on the floor) because they want to be with him.  I could hear them singing to him.  We are all very enamored with Parks.  When he was given a name and a blessing part of it was that he would "bring joy to your family and peace and happiness to your mother and siblings."  This could not be more true.  I was amazed when he came home and he would literally fall asleep if we rocked or sang to him.  He is so happy if anyone holds him and everyone comments on how happy he is.  The kids adore him and love to play with him, hold him, and talk to him.    Apollo slept in the chair by his bed the other night and Annie had tears in her eyes because she wanted to and I told her she could the next night.

Parks is already a thrill seeker.  He does little back flips off Carleton's lap.  Parks will lean back and kick off.  He loves to be held.  He's starting to be ticklish and giggles when I get his sides or under his chin.  He sits up with help.  His eyes roll back in his head when he eats-it's obvious that the boy is a good eater.  Parks like to kick in his bath.  I can worry or stress about things at times and having him in our home brings me great peace.  We are a busy family and love adventure-our little guy is a trooper and fits right in...so easy going.  I just feel so blessed to have him, to be his mom, and I look forward to watching him grow. 

Annie and Orion are doing a little reading class right now.  I love that Annie has her own thing.  She went on her first field trip without me or Apollo.  She was soooo excited and kept asking when Christie was coming.  She looked so beautiful and she didn't look back as she walked out with her water bottle and lunch box in hand.  It's fun for Apollo to be my helper with their class.  He reads to them as part of the class.  She's such a girlie girl.  She has two little 99 cent nail polishes and she goes outside daily to paint her nails.






 Welcome baby Elise.  Parks' buddy has arrived.


 



 Annie's check ups.  Annie always comes to me (the "doctor") for her check ups (she has a baby dinosaur in her tummy).  I ask her if she's eating her veggies and she says she eats her fake food (there's lots of veggies in her fake food she plays with).  She says she feels the baby kicking, that she's drinking a lot of water, and not eating much ice cream.  She's named her Elise after "Suzana's baby."



 Water + Trampoline = Summer Entertainment.














 Carnival Copa.  I made a list of activities and food for the kids to play "Choose your Adventure" and "Choose your Adventure...Meal".  It was fun to let them choose their meals, snacks, and activities off a list for a week.  I tried to mimic what we did on the cruise.  They looooved it.  I'm going to post the recipes and pics on my creative blog so check it out.


 






2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm just super impressed that your two little ones are so calm and sweet around the baby. We have to be careful our baby doesn't die of super squeeze hugs or lose his hearing by the age of 2 from loud cries of joy right next to his ear. So go you!! You're definitely doing the sibling thing the right way :)

Jodi said...

I'm so glad that we were alble to visit you. Now it's easier to picture you buys in your house when I read these posts and see the cute photos.

Robin you are looking so good.