Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween and first Hair Cut

Happy Halloween!  I celebrated with a little witch, the cutest frog ever!!, Lightning McQueen, and a mad scientist. We are suckers for Halloween.  Too bad Apollo had strep.  The sickness has made the rounds in our fam but we still had a fun night.










 Our neighbors go crazy every year.  Annie and Apollo love it.



Before.  You know it's time to cut when people are starting to wonder if he's a girl.


 He had two teeth on one side before the other front tooth popped out.  It's funny how teeth totally change the way babies look.


 Cutting Parks' hair was a family affair.


 Annie and Apollo wanted to take pictures too.





 Handsome dude.







 Color Run.  Tanya and I ran a 5k while people sprayed powder color on us.  More of a party than a run.  Fun.  20,000 people ran the the Color run that day.


Riding these multi-person bikes might be on my top 10 list of things to do.  I love them.  You get to explore a fun place in a funny way.  These bikes always put a smile on my face.  We were at a park after the Color Run in San Diego and we saw a couple riding one.  Carleton chased them down to find out where to rent them.  It was a beautiful ride through Balboa Park...museums, live music and entertainment, artwork, and beautiful architecture.  Everyone loved Parks.  He looked so so cute.













Parks playing Peek a Boo...I still see you. Ha!




 I just finished my office light.  From bad brass to good gray.  Love how it turned out!


 I had been doing squats earlier that day for a work out.  I found Apollo and Annie doing squats later as Apollo and Annie took licks of his sucker.  I guess you have to burn off those candy calories:)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

We love the costumes! Was Carleton a mad scientist or Professor Frink from the Simpsons? I love your witch costume and the make up!