Sunday, February 15, 2009

Apollo and Friends

Everyone is looking forward to Annie coming in less than 2 weeks! When we ask where Annie is Apollo points to his tummy and says "Annie". When we ask him what a baby says he puts his hands up like he's crying and says "wah wah". I'm ready to pop. Someone told me the last month is meant to be harder so you're not as freaked out about the delivery-you're just ready to go.

Apollo had a fun week of playing. We go to a Music Maker group on Wednesdays where we sing, march, and read stories. Apollo's fav. time is snack time. He plays with Abby and Daylyn on Tuesdays and with Maia and Miles on other days. Carleton and I look forward to date nights and I like the time to get some things done.

On this day Apollo got to bring the ladies to his crib for some entertaining.


5 comments:

melbel said...

Wow! The toys are everywhere - proof that they had a great time! :) I also love being able to keep up with your family - awww, the goodness of blogs! :) Can't wait for you baby girl to come! Your family deserves it so much. :)

Jenn said...

I do a music makers thing too with some people in our ward. The mom who thought of it just moved here from L.A....wonder if you guys know each other...small world sometimes.
I'm excited for you and counting down the days myself!

Megan said...

Cute blog, Robyn! Don't you just love the days YOU get to host playgroup!! :) I love those pictures!

Can't wait to meet little Annie! And I'm so happy to find you have a blog so I can see all the pictures of her when she arrives!

chrisandmeganadcock.blogspot.com

Sara G said...

How fun!!! Apollo's smile is the cutest ever...and I'm anxious to hear and see pics of Annie! I love that our kids are so close in age, but now we just have to live close to each other...I miss you!

Tara said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Annie! Sounds like you married a great guy, too! And I love both of your blogs- keep us posted :-)