Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun with the Fam

The same weekend we put an offer on the house, there were 3 others that same weekend. Since two offers were cash, they didn't give us another chance. So...we are going to buy a town home or condo closer to Carleton's work.

We had a great time on our yearly Moab trip this year. We went to Heidi and Josh's for the weekend, over to Moab, and I took the kids back to visit Heidi while Carleton went back to work.


Future BYU fans.


Easter Sunday.




We hiked to a beautiful waterfall near the Balling's house. Justin and Carleton went under the snow runoff. Here's Apollo with Uncle Justin. Yes ladies, this brave handsome stud is single!!



Carleton and Josh did an epic 4 pitch climb in rock canyon. I think this looks like a mentor with his "special" friend (Carleton wore a helmet because he was climbing below Josh).

Moab-Rock climbing. Jeeping. Campfires. Guitars. Rappelling. Hiking. 4 wheeling. Here's a pic of the kids watching the guys rappelling off the arch.




This is my Grandpa Skenandore (Annie is named after his mom). Grandpa said Grandma Annie was always thinking of others and had great courage even until her last days. I think this is a sweet pic.


We adore our Aunt Susan.


Here's Maddy giving Apollo a ride in her jeep.

Here's Apollo when Maddy gave Marshal a ride in her jeep.


Apollo was a fan of Addy. Congrats Eve and Wes on your new job and move! Good Luck.


Here are the Idol fans-Kimberly, Megan, and Jodi. Jack is a handsome little fella.



I gave Annie some tummy time the other day and Apollo laid down so he could be with her.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Apollo is so grown up! The pics are absolutely adorable. You guys have SO MUCH FUN!!! COME BACK:) My fav is the one of the kids laying on their backs. I honestly thought Apollo was holding a doll in the pic where he is holding Annie! She is so precious.

Lacey said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! Annie is getting so big! she's gorgeous and Apollo is just so cute! I love his sad face!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

So cute!! Looks like Moab was full of fun and adventure!! The kids looked like they had a blast - I love that picture of them looking up at the arch - too cute!!

melbel said...

I am loving kids in their BYU attire! :) Jesse would be so proud. :)

What fun adventures you're having! I laughed out loud at the picture of Carlton in his helmet. I don't think I would have thought anything until you mentioned it! How funny!

Tukuafu's said...

I love Annie- can I borrow her? She is a beauty! I love the picture of her giving you a kiss! Apollo is just growing up so fast! Love you guys!

P.s. we had a lesson in RS yesterday about V.T. .. I totally sat there thinking about our days of V.T.ing!

Mrs. B said...

Great pictures! I love the one where Annie is "kissing" your cheek. You have adorable children!

Lisa said...

wow annie looks just like her mamma!!! you guys look awesome - you got your outdoors family didn't you rob!?!? just what you always wanted :)

Tara said...

What a fun trip! That picture of them dangling their feet over the edge makes me dizzy just looking at it!