Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ask Carleton

We're leaving early in the morning for Bass Lake for some wakeboarding, hiking, and hanging out with the fam. The American Idol concert was AMAZING! Their voices sounded sooooo good. Danny dedicated a song to me (and each and every person there) but I told some of my family, I swear he was looking right at me when he said that. Carleton took me out to a fancy restaurant beforehand where I didn't recognize a lot of the food and didn't know how to eat it. What a fun night. We had babysitters the next night too-good times.

So, since I don't have tons of time to blog, I'll just ask Carleton to answer some questions:

What are your 2 biggest pet peeves? 1. Slow drivers 2. Apollo grinding his teeth

Top 3 things to do for fun? 1. Wakeboard 2. Rock Climb
3.Mountain bike

Favorite attribute in mother-in-law? 1. Sincere kindness

What are you most proud of? Getting Robyn to marry me

What did you enjoy doing most today? Swimming with Apollo

Least favorite chore? Folding laundry

Favorite memory with your dad? There's a ton. It's hard to say. Boy scout camping.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hey Robyn! Sounds like AI was a blast! I love that Danny dedicated a song to you...too bad you're not single. Haha! :) You know I am totally kidding. You already have a handsome hub!

So, you asked where I've been on my blog--I've been here, and I've looked on your blog a lot, too. I thought I've commented, but maybe not! :) Summer has been so hectic. Holy cow, having four kids home all day, every day is a chore! I love it and then I go crazy. :) I will miss their mugs when they go back to school, though. I just don't get much done (or much writing done), but I guess that is not the end of the world, right?

your fam is so cute! I love keeping in touch!!
XO

Michelle C said...

Too fun! So when are you going to make a trip out here to see us?!

Moss Fam said...

Hi Robyn. Apollo is looking so grown up and Annie is adorable! you guys are always doing so many fun things. We LOVE american idol and really wanted to go the concert- what a great experience for you.