Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun things for the Week

1. We have our little boy back. He had hand foot mouth and cried all night for many nights straight. We took him to the Dr. and found out what it was. We had now idea what was up because he is usually a great sleeper. We were delirious with lack of sleep. It was also hard to keep Apollo away from my friends' kids so he wouldn't pass it on.

2. Carleton and I went to a water park for date night. Carol took great care of Apollo and Annie.

3. The American Idol concert is coming up this Thurs.

4. Our Bass Lake vacation is coming up next week.

5. Apollo got to help Carleton work in a yard-they came back totally brown with dirt.

6. We got to hang out with some of our best friends.

7. I've decided I want a nanny (a cool one that will do fun activities with the kids so I don't have to feel guilty), a cook, a house cleaner, a masseuse, and a trainer. I enjoy cooking, love being with the kids, and even like cleaning, but a couple hours a week would be great. So if you know anyone who will work for free, let me know.

4 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

You are soo funny!! I'm with you on the nanny thing - individually each of those things is just not bad and can be really enjoyable - but try and do them all everyday and it gets a little crazy!! So when you find someone who will work for free let me know - I just might hire them myself!!

Jenn said...

I think the free thing is so funny! Cause seriously, that's what we do every day..for 'free'
looks like an awesome week.
Everett got hand foot and mouth too, only it didn't really seem to bother him. It was more just annoying to be constantly washing hands and trying to keep him from touching Ryan.
p.s. the package is going in the mail today!

Rachael said...

Totally sympathize about the "nanny" desires. Jealous you got to go to a water park on a date - so fun! And what exactly was the diagnosis on Apollo? So glad he's doing better. :)

Josh and Heidi Balling said...

I'm so jealous that you are going to the American Idol concert! Josh just learned Heartless that Kris sang so the girls have been running around singing, "How could you be so heartless." Good times. Have fun!