Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We've had a week of rock climbing, going to Mormon night at the Angel's game, celebrating others' birthdays, saying goodbye, swimming, running, and playing.

Apollo and Annie are becoming good friends. Apollo always wants to hold her, feed her, and make her smile.





Annie started on solid food. I have to admit, I wasn't ready for it. She's still just a baby. Apollo tried some of her food and gagged. But when he fed Annie, he would tell her "Mmmm, Yummy." He loves to feed her (most of the cereal lands anywhere but her mouth).




We had fun climbing with Gerry and Brian yesterday. We went to Point Dume and climbed a beautiful cliff right on the beach. It feels good to climb again after being pregnant for two years straight. If felt like that anyway.
I love this pic. It looks like Apollo is concentrating.



Apollo's going to miss his buddy, Abby. Good luck Mike and Laura!




I love to sing to and rock my babies.


We went to the store last night and everyone got to pick out anything we wanted from the store. Dad-toaster strudel, Mom-horchata, and Apollo-strawberries.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Apollo is quite the dare devil! I think it is SO awesome that you guys keep doing things that you like doing even though it is MUCH more difficult with kids. Good job!

Ali said...

Oh to be young again...I think I'd like rock climbing more if I could swing like Apollo is!! That looks like a blast!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I love the pictures of Apollo and Annie together - love the one in the chair, and him pushing the car over her head - too precious!!

Jodi said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Apollo and his cars.

I feel the same way about starting Jack on solids, why is that? I'm not sure. We just went to the Dr. today and she said we don't need to rush it that made me feel better.

Anne & Brandon said...

You guys are the adventurous ones! Rock climbing with kids has got to be fun! Your family seems to be doing just great!

Rachael said...

Can I just say I'm rather jealous your kids get a long so well. Seriously. With two boys - its much more physical - so much more room for hurts and pain. Lots of love - but potential for diasters :)

We liked the one of Carlton swinging Apollo.