Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Love to see the Temple

Apollo, Annie, and I went to the Newport beach temple this week. We sang primary songs on the car ride over and I told them stories while we walked around. When I see the temple, I think of life after death, peace in this life, and families.


Boys Only. The boys went camping this week. When I talked to Apollo on the phone, I could tell he was hyper happy-so excited to be camping and have Dad all to himself. They roasted dogs and marshmallows, had a tent, went for a little hike, read stories, played at a playground. They finished off the next day with Carleton and Apollo's fav.-In and Out Burger.









Apollo's pretty excited about his new bike.

7 comments:

Jody said...

Honestly, I can't believe how big Apollo has gotten...what a cutie! So fun that he got to go camping with his dad.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I LOVE that picture of Apollo with the headlamp - that expression is just tooo funny!! He just looks like a natural in his little camp chair. So much fun!!

Ali said...

You guys are such good parents... a temple outing, a camping trip with just Dad...your kiddos have it so good! :)

Smittys said...

So cute!

melbel said...

Awe, what joys! Beautiful temple and beautiful babies!

And a boys' trip camping? Perfect.

The Ericksons said...

Those are cute pics!! So I got your message about hte soap. You let the clothes sit over night, and then dump it out once you are done because the water gets all yucky from the stains. Also, wash the clothes after they have sat in the soap.

Lisa said...

I love the Newport temple! We went to the grounds when it was being built and I just love how different it is than the others :)