Sunday, October 11, 2009

Way to go Carleton!!

Carleton fulfilled one of his lifetime goals yesterday-he did a back flip on the wake board. I think I've seen him come close a million times so all of us were so excited to see him land it, hold on to the rope, and keep going. It was a full day of hanging out with Carleton's parents on the lake-a perfect day.









Apollo got to ride a pony, Snowflake, before we went to the lake.



Apollo rode the knee board for the first time and kept saying "This is Fun!"



Grandma and Grandpa showed us how it's done.



Here's some pics we took before church today. Apollo saw Carleton's tie last week and had to have one too. He asks all the time if he can go to church. He loves nursery-even when we're traveling and in a new place. We have to ask him for a bye-bye kiss as he runs towards the toys. Where most kids cry when the parent leave, he cries when he has to leave the nursery.




This is the funny face Annie makes between spoonfuls of food. She does this little breathing thing too.

Apollo has said the funniest things this week:

When we were taking a nap together, he woke up and said It's time to wake up, Robyn.

I was trying on different outfits while Apollo was jumping on the bed. When I finally got dressed he said, I like it outfit, Robyn.

Apollo picked up his octagon shape and was looking for the hole it fit into and said, Where octagon go? We hadn't even been playing the game that day.

Apollo was cruising down a slope on his scooter and Carleton was worried he would get hurt, but fearless Apollo told Carleton "Watch Out"!




7 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Good job Carleton!! That's way cool!! I love Annie's church outfit - adorable - and Apollo's tie makes him look so grown up. Eli makes that same funny face with the scrunchy nose and the funny breathing, but not when he's eating, just when he gets excited. I have a friend whose baby does the same thing - must be some universal weird baby thing!!

Jen said...

What lake were you at?? You guys are always going, going, going. Awesome!!

Jacqui said...

I love that your in-laws are up on skis. That's how we want to be when we have grandbabies. Rockin' it! And I love Annie's hat. Does Annie sniff in and out of her nose with that eating face? That's what my Liv used to do, too!

Super cute pics. Maybe soon I'll post some of my own!

Smittys said...

Yay Carlton!

Kimberly said...

Way to go Carleton!! I would have loved to see that! You guys are such a cute family!

Tara said...

What great pictures! Your kids are really soooooo cute! That's a beautiful lake and I'm so impressed with Carleton's flip!

Rachael said...

That little hat on Annie is the best! And Greg was mucho impressed with Carlton's water, flipping ability. He cant even do summersaults anymore :)

PS - I LOVE the heading photo of all the kids feet in the sand. I have to do that next time we go to the beach. Great idea!