Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week of Firsts

Apollo did his first somersault.



Annie sits up (and falls over not too long afterwards). She makes us laugh. She is a good mimicker of sounds. We had a yelling fest last night just to hear Annie do it too. This dress was mine when I was little.



Apollo rides his scooter. He's had it and we have just pushed him on it. He saw all his buddies riding their scooters at the park so he came home and started riding it.



Apollo had fun on our neighbor boy's 4-wheeler.


We are enjoying conference this weekend (where the leaders of our church speak) on our computer (we don't get the station on our tv). I had an "aha" moment. Apollo can't sit down and listen to it himself but I realized that if all he gets out of conference is that it's important to mom and dad, then he's learned a lot.

This is what Apollo did during conference-got a little foot bath (he loves anything with buttons, bubbles, and any type of machine) and got his feet rubbed.

Here is the witch's broom Apollo and I worked on this week. You can check it out on my other blog.


Look at the ghosts haunting Mom and Dad's house! I'll post how she did it this week.

2 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Annie looks absolutely adorable - love the dress!! Apollo is such a happy little guy - he's definitely a boy!!

Tara said...

Annie looks like a gerber baby- she's so CUTE! I like your witch broom- I need to see how you did that!