Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas is Coming

Here's our church Christmas party. Apollo kept trying to get in front of everyone to see Santa he was so excited. Then, when he came to sit on his lap he started crying until Santa gave him candy. He told Santa he wanted a "big spider" for Christmas. He keeps repeating it-we can't tell if we can't understand him or if he really wants a big spider?? Annie loved Santa and loved his beard-so cute (she got too hot in her Santa suit at the party).







Here's Apollo with the other little kids watching the carolers (after a little dance party).



I met with some friends I haven't seen in many years for breakfast. So fun to see Kim and Kelly again.


Our church put on a festival where the kids dressed up.






We had Brian, Aileen, and Katie over for our Christmas get together. Apollo was excited about the snowman cake.






Heidi sent this picture of Gracy (my niece). It totally looks like Annie. Even Apollo thought it was Annie.




New Moon Party. Megan threw a New Moon party the day it came out. It was the best decorated parties- cardboard cutout of Edward, New Moon trailer projected on the wall, framed Edwards, beautiful food, lights outside, people with decorated shirts, wall hanging cutouts... etc. So fun!











Last weekend, some of us had a Twilight get together to see the first movie again. I wore this shirt "My heart belongs to Carleton but my neck belongs to Edward." I stole it from the New Moon party bathroom sign.

7 comments:

Jacqui said...

HOW FUN!~!!!! Love that party. What a fab friend. Your kids are darling, I love your hair flower and I am guessing that Apollo might want a big Spiderman? Has he played with one at a friend's house?

Merry Christmas!

Sara G said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Apollo's smiles & Annie is adorable. You are super pretty as well, we do need to chat soon. Love ya!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Cute pictures! That picture of Gracy does look exactly like Annie - crazy!! Love the Twilight party - but I will always be Team Jacob!! :)

Marlon and Suzana said...

Thankx for posting the crazy party pics looks like it was a blast!
Your kids are both so brave sitting on Santa's lap & I LOVED Annie's beard Lol!!!

Ali said...

You look so good in all these pics :) I love Annie's pretty pink cheeks, and Apollo is getting so big!! Time is flying...

That party looks incredible! She really went all out!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! Love the Twilight party - looks amazing and so much fun!

We were so happy to see you guys while we were in CA. It was honestly one of the highlights of our trip - wish we could have visited longer.

Kimberly said...

Wow - what a fun New Moon party!! I love all your pictures, especially of Annie in the Santa suit! You are amazing, Robyn!