Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting Organized

Thinking of adding a little one to to our two bedroom apartment has given us the organizing bug. We're hoping we will be in our own home before too long. We're gutting and cleaning everything out. I still haven't finished Apollo's baby book so Carleton did a fabulous job of making our garage into a storage/scrap booking room. I feel like half the battle is getting the stuff out and putting it away when working on any crafting thing. This way, I can leave it out and work on it for a half hour or so after the kids go to bed.



All Aboard. Suzana went out of her way for Donny and it showed by the big smile on his face.




I think Donny's face is so funny here. Check out the amazing cake!


Another fun party for Maia.



Apollo was singing this the other day and I was glad to catch him on camera. He loves to sing "Jinger Bells".


I worked on these hair clips this week at January's house. I love our weekly crafting get-togethers. I'm actually finishing stuff I start. I'll post how to do them this week on my other blog.

4 comments:

Nola said...

Matyas (my 2 year old) loves to sing Jingle Bells also. How funny!

melbel said...

I seriously think organizing is a talent, which I don't have. Jesse thinks it's a habit. Either way, putting a family of four in a two-bedroom apartment deserves a medal. Good for you!

Jodi said...

Super cute hair clips Robyn. I always get that nesting bug (pregnant or not).

I love how organized and structured you are with your life. I can always rely on a weekly post from you :)

Rachael said...

I totally get the need for a large area that you don't have to clean up for a scrapbook space. Mine has become the family dining room - so we rarely eat in their now :)

I'm still so excited for you guys! We're so glad it worked.