Sunday, July 11, 2010

Edward + Jacob = Good Movie

Happy Birthday Grant! Hangin' out on his big day.






Party time.














Kimberly threw me a birthday with my workout group. How lucky am I to spend some time eating yummy food with girls I love...while our kids played.








Finally saw Eclipse. So good. Glad to see amount of kissing went up-hehehe. We had some Eclipse inspired goodies and I made some shirts. Carleton's said "Edward Sucks"-get it vampires suck (I'm only explaining because I didn't get the double meaning). Mine said "bitten" on the front and "my husband is hotter than Edward" on the back. Don's is the green one on the bottom. Kimberly's read "Edward's baby" with an arrow pointing down to her pregnant belly.









5 comments:

Jodi said...

I loved the movie too. I wanta come to your next party :) So much fun, creative food.

Jocelyn said...

You are too funny with the whole vampire thing. Food looks awesome

Rachael said...

That first picture of the 3 boys by the wall is awesome! Belongs in a museum photography exhibit.

I'm so glad you saw Eclipse. I wish I could have participated in your amazing-looking party. Yes, definitely appreciated a bit more "closeness" with Bella and Edward :)

Tara said...

What a fun idea!! YOu are so creative! I can't wait to see the movie! It sure seems like most guys I know are for Jacob and girls for Edward :-)

Reeve family said...

So I saw you guys are pregnant! Congrats! You have such a cute growing family!